We prepare students for official certificates for B1 that are standardized by the University of Cambridge...
- B1 Group (afternoon): Thursdays 15:30-18:30.
Prepare yourself with us..
We complement your training with private preparation classes that will aid you in present for the Cambridge ESOL exams in order to obtain the Preliminary English Test, levels A1, A2 and B1 according to the European Framework for Languages.
The centers of the Dolores Sopeña Foundation in Sevilla helps students with the possibility to study English in three initial levels A1, A2 and B1 in order to improve their training and open their minds to a new area of work opportunities.
With a distribution of three hours a week of class, our timetable is organized so that you can attend your classes in your vocational training as well as attend the language classes. As well, all of our teachers are natives or have a C2 level in English. Prices for the courses are very reasonable, so that money is not an issue in order to get your official certificate.
A1 and A2 Levels
- English exams for children between 7 and 12 years old.
- Adapted contents that are designed for needs of children.
- Flexible dates for exams.
- Three parts to the exam (Reading&Writing, Listening and Speaking).
- Three levels: Starters, Movers, Flyers YLE Certificates.
A good result in the Movers level is equivalent to the A1 level in the European Framework for languages. The highest level (Flyers) is equivalent to the A2 level and have the same level that the Key English Test (KET).
B1 LevelThis level indicates that the student has an intermediate level and demonstrates their capacity to use English in daily routines and activities, whether it be as a student or as a professional. The exam is consisted into three parts:
- Reading & Writing: The exam will if a student can understand the main points of a written text. A student will read texts, diaries, newspapers and magazines in various types of activities. The exam will evaluate your written English with fill-in exercises and short messages, as well as a short story or letter. All of these exercises will show a student´s knowledge of vocabulary and their understanding of sentence structure.
- Listening: A student will have to show that they understand a series of oral texts from various materials such as announcements, monologues and conversations about daily life.
- Speaking: In this part of the exam, student carry out the activities in pairs. Students will participate in conversation, ask questions, response and talk about themselves (for example, likes/dislikes, agree/disagree, etc).