The economic crisis in which Spain is immersed, has triggered the youth unemployment figures, which forces our students to seek the best qualification. The Dolores Sopeña Foundation is well aware of this situation and of the difficulties that students will encounter in accessing a first job, for this reason it is committed to having “an innovative educational offer” adapted to the needs of an increasingly competitive labor market .
The international cooperation projects, mentioned above, will allow the development of innovative modalities of Professional Training that will enrich the educational offer of our center, in order to:
- Increase the number of higher education graduates, with the offer of face-to-face, semi-face-to-face and online Dual Training.
- Improve the quality of teaching, using the most innovative methodologies.
- Train the best professionals, capable of competing in an increasingly complex job market.
- Offer training opportunities abroad, which will allow the student / teacher to achieve a versatile and versatile professional profile, as well as acquire / improve the knowledge of the different languages and cultures of the host countries, thus acquiring skills with which to access the labor market of other European countries.
- Create alliances with educational centers and companies from other European countries in order to learn about other methodologies, thus being able to compare and improve that of our own center, promoting international contact of the members of our center with other European training centers and companies with the final objective of creating a “European Work Network”, which will allow us to be permanently at the forefront of international vocational training.
The development of European programs will favor the modernization of the organization. The Department of European Programs will give publicity and visibility (local, national and international) to the impact obtained by the mobilities with the following means:
Through social networks: LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube Channel and Facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/sopenasevilla/), in which articles and interviews of students / teachers who have carried out mobilities to other countries will be published Europeans as well as students / teachers welcomed by our center.
The blog of European programs: http://oscussevillaprogramaseuropeos.blogspot.com.es/, specifically designed to give weekly publicity to the experiences of the students from the country where they carry out the mobilities, as well as the students / teachers hosted by our center.
By convening informational meetings and forums (through the website) in which the students / teachers who have carried out mobilities will come into contact with the students / teachers interested in carrying out new mobilities, in order to be able to transmit their experiences.